Question Asus Rog Strix B650 A-Gaming BIOS & BIOS update problems

rnc_

Honorable
Aug 28, 2017
Hi there!
I'm having issues with my Rog Strix B650 A-Gaming bios Version 2613, I lost all hability to enter BIOS,previously I had to connect another keyboard as the main one looked like it didn't wake up in time.
Right now, (F2/DEL) won't do nothing except preventing the PC from booting and forcing me to reset it. If i want to enter the BIOS I need to clear the CMOS (Removing the battery), and even after doing this it won't show the "Press F1" screen to enter BIOS it gets stuck in the ROG logo until I remove the keyboard/mouse and reset it (the other keyboard that used to work doesn't anymore).
After repluging the keyboard/mouse and pressing F1 to enter the BIOS I found out I can't even update the BIOS to the newest release as of date of writting (Version 3014) because as soon as the PC reboots in order to start the BIOS update, if I have the keyboard/mouse hooked up I loose DP signal and have to reset the PC, which boots the PC normally, If I remove the keyboard/mouse when the PC resets it won't update either and just proceed to boot normally...
At this point I'm lost and have no ideas of what to do unless RMA it or leave as is... Thanks for any help in advance!