loxy061

Honorable
Aug 12, 2015
Okay so I have a pair of speakers and headphones, now my headphones are plugged in my back I/O and my speakers in my front. It's this way because my front I/O is damaged and when cable is moved it starts to lose contact. Now it works fine like this but looks really ugly and I was wondering if there is any way to make some of the back I/O ports work as audio out as well. Now I have 6 jacks and I know one is for mic, one is audio out. Now I want to know if I can use any of these Bass channel, Side channels or Rear channel, and somehow make them audio out as well since they don't work like this. Is there any software solution because I really don't want to use a Y splitter... Anyways, thanks in advice.

Aug 22, 2019
Okay so I have a pair of speakers and headphones, now my headphones are plugged in my back I/O and my speakers in my front. It's this way because my front I/O is damaged and when cable is moved it starts to lose contact. Now it works fine like this but looks really ugly and I was wondering if there is any way to make some of the back I/O ports work as audio out as well. Now I have 6 jacks and I know one is for mic, one is audio out. Now I want to know if I can use any of these Bass channel, Side channels or Rear channel, and somehow make them audio out as well since they don't work like this. Is there any software solution because I really don't want to use a Y splitter... Anyways, thanks in advice.