[SOLVED] Can Windows be involved in corrupting game files and zip files?

ak195

Distinguished
So I came to some weird issues, got some answers but still needs some suggestions as I didn't reached the exact cause of issue:

1- Two zip files without any issues (like download interrupted etc..) got corrupted, didn't check the others.
2- My Project C# files suddenly becomes a kind of special character or binary files. It contain strange special characters instead of my CS code.
3- Some Random Game files going to corrupt and specially setup files (Not all data is corrupted)
4- Two times Blue screen in 2-3 months

• Most of those issues arises in same HDD, and on checking disk for error, it got positive and fixed.
  • Now Reinstalled Windows and now checking it. One day passed and still testing it.
  • Windows is installed in SSD while Data is in HDD
So what you think about the issue deep down after my above points:
Some unknown malware/virus was doing this? (Checked but not found, and now fresh Win10 is installed, will check it again)
Windows installed in SSD, is this SSD issue (because of that two times Blue screen)?
Or that same HDD (because only that data is corrupted which is inside that HDD) , HDD health/status is Good but sometimes it needs to repair (Why???)

D

Deleted member 14196

Use the SSD and the hard drive utilities from the manufacturers and test both drives and make sure they’re OK

Reactions: ak195