SprigWave

Prominent
Jan 5, 2021
So I had turned on my pc and it took a few minutes to boot so I decided to hold the power button to shut it off forcefully. I boot it up again and I get this error message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"
I have a Samsung 970 Evo M.2 and I have CSM activated since without it my M. 2 doesn't show up in bios. And I'm sorry for the bad formatting I'm on mobile.

Solution
So I had turned on my pc and it took a few minutes to boot so I decided to hold the power button to shut it off forcefully. I boot it up again and I get this error message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"
I have a Samsung 970 Evo M.2 and I have CSM activated since without it my M. 2 doesn't show up in bios. And I'm sorry for the bad formatting I'm on mobile.
Your OS is most probably damaged if you had to wait minutes for it to boot. If your BIOS allows it set CSM/UEFI to auto.
Your OS is most probably damaged if you had to wait minutes for it to boot. If your BIOS allows it set CSM/UEFI to auto.

Solution