Bobas1

Reputable
Dec 25, 2016
Hello everyone!
I apologize in advance for writing mistakes, since english is not my native language.

For a past few days i was looking for a mouse and a keyboard, since these i currently posses are 10 years old-ish.

My budget for a mouse is around 30e and for keyboard 20e, so total 50e. I prefer to spend more on a mouse.

So, two mice i cerently like the most are:

1. Redragon mammoth m801
  2. Redragon hydra m805
  3. A4 TECH J95
I have to say im really accustomed to that extra button on left click, and i'd really like that my new mouse has one of those too.

As for keyboard, i'm leaning towards these two:

1. Redragon harpe k503
  2. Genius scorpion k215
I mainly play wow, lol and sometimes doom.

Feel free to recommend any other mouse and keyboard and also comment on those i already listed, if you have experience with some of them.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2019
For mouse, I'd say:
Logitech G203 . Its not going to have anything crazy, but its solid, has a good amount of users, and logitech is a mainstream brand. I have a razer mouse, and would easily recommend them for future options. Also, check out RandomFrankP on youtube.
Also, for the keyboard:
NPET K10 Gaming Keyboard (maybe)
I'd figure out what kind of cherry key you want. (red, blue, brown,etc)
That way, you'll at least have the feel you want. As for keyboard quality, just go with one that has a lot of reviews and hopefully positive ones as well. I suggested the one able as it's amazon post has a good amount of pictures and they have curved key caps. Along with a ton of reviews. I'd also check youtube. Hope this was helpful!

Reactions: Bobas1

Bobas1

Reputable
Dec 25, 2016
For mouse, I'd say:
Logitech G203 . Its not going to have anything crazy, but its solid, has a good amount of users, and logitech is a mainstream brand. I have a razer mouse, and would easily recommend them for future options. Also, check out RandomFrankP on youtube.
Also, for the keyboard:
NPET K10 Gaming Keyboard (maybe)
I'd figure out what kind of cherry key you want. (red, blue, brown,etc)
That way, you'll at least have the feel you want. As for keyboard quality, just go with one that has a lot of reviews and hopefully positive ones as well. I suggested the one able as it's amazon post has a good amount of pictures and they have curved key caps. Along with a ton of reviews. I'd also check youtube. Hope this was helpful!
Hey, thanks for your suggestion, but i'd really like a mouse with that fire button on left click. Also for keyboard, i currently have one from genius with lots of multimedia buttons, and I'm really accustomed to having them. Any other suggestion?