Question Can't install any OS, problem with booting and HDD partitions

Feb 16, 2019
I have a long story of problems happening on my laptop DELL LATITUDE E6410:
A week ago my laptop fell from the table and one of the RAMs (I didn't know) wasn't working anymore, so I was working with 2GB RAM for a week and I felt the laptop was going slow. I thought it was like that because of the damage, somehow. I decided to make a clean format-install, but somehow couldnt install windows 10 I had... showing me that the files were corrupted or something (.dll) was missing. I made the usb bootable and downloaded W10 5-6 times and still the same. Searching online, somehow I went in DISK MANAGEMENT and made my C DRIVE active. The other day as I start the PC and OS WAS MISSING OR NOT FOUND. Tried to boot OS from USB, DVD, another usb, another OS, but with all the devices the message is: CANT BOOT FROM THIS DEVICE. The only thing I can open is BIOS and can't do nothing with that except moving up and down the booting order. Later I removed HDD and installed it as external in my other laptop SONY VAIO and I saw my partitions C and D with all the files. Throught DISK MANAGEMENT again made C inactice but still nothing on the dell. Than again on the sony I formatted C drive as ntfs and it went empty. Tried to install OS again on dell through an USB and somehow (not in usb, but something called BOOT UEFI) windows installer started, but after pressing install the setup says something about drive is missing and give me options like BROWSE, CONTINUE, CANCEL. A list of chipset drives get listed but none of them let me continue the install. Now I'm here with so many problems and empty ideas. Can someone help me please?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Some of your problem could be that your installer USB is corrupt. Use another USB drive

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

2 types of booting in PC now, Legacy which uses Active partitions, and UEFI that doesn't. It is possible your PC was set up as UEFI all along.

Make new USB and see if you can get that UEFI installer to run and install windows for you.

Feb 16, 2019
Tried usb so many times: tried all ports and 3 different usb flash drives and it says cant boot from this device.
Already made with installation media 2 dvd and 3 usb, but neither of them went in booting. Suddenly an option at the booting devices something (cant remember) with the word uefi in it went booting and installer came on, but doesnt contine at a phase where it says 'Driver missing or something the installer needs to continue is missing, browse for it.' - sth like this.

Another question, in my BIOS are legacy and uefi options, never tried uefi but when I selected it, it wanted to add a device and label name. What should I do there?
Thank you for reply and sorry for asking too much.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Feb 16, 2019
It's all fixed! Removed my HDD and through Disk Managment on my other laptop I wiped everything and format all the hard drive. The HDD went empty and 0 partitions (500gb storage). Installed it again on its original laptop, booted with a bootable usb and windows finally installed (made 2 part. C and D) in C:.