Tuf x570 wifi

Crucial ballistix 16 gb 3200mhz ddr4

asus gt 710

Enthoo pro full tower

Corsair Rm850x

250gb kingston nvme

4 tb wd blue

aoc 24g2u

problem is that everytime i cold boot ( like shutdown the pc and start with power button), i see this https://ibb.co/xgvSLFT but when i restart all is good. i have no idea whats happening. all of the components are new. i updated all the drivers, chipset etc. also disabled fast boot.but this problem persists. someday it doesnt occur and then it starts to happen regularly. Also i ran stress test cpu, memtest...both passed

Its a temporary gpu to test my components before my actual gpu comes in late october

p.s: i know for a fact that its not my monitor or cable because i used the cable and monitor with my laptop and didnt have that problem

anwar_2

Honorable
Nov 16, 2015
Im no expert but that is quite a low end GPU to use with a 3900x, (I read you are going to replace it,) maybe it is causing an issue?

It can be, i have no way to find out right now as i dont have any other system to test it out. I can recreate the problem everytime from cold boot.

Another thing is that when i turn on the switch on wall power, a buzzing sound comes from the rear and as i start the pc with power button, the buzzing goes away.

Vesperan

Reputable
Apr 6, 2017
my pc config:

Ryzen 9 3900x

Noctua nh d15

Tuf x570 wifi

Crucial ballistix 16 gb 3200mhz ddr4

asus gt 710

Enthoo pro full tower

Corsair Rm850x

250gb kingston nvme

4 tb wd blue

aoc 24g2u

problem is that everytime i cold boot ( like shutdown the pc and start with power button), i see this https://ibb.co/xgvSLFT but when i restart all is good. i have no idea whats happening. all of the components are new. i updated all the drivers, chipset etc. also disabled fast boot.but this problem persists. someday it doesnt occur and then it starts to happen regularly. Also i ran stress test cpu, memtest...both passed

Its a temporary gpu to test my components before my actual gpu comes in late october

p.s: i know for a fact that its not my monitor or cable because i used the cable and monitor with my laptop and didnt have that problem

Hi Anwar

I found your post after looking for people with similar issues., as I've started getting the same issue in the past month. My specs: Ryzen 1600X, Radeon RX470, Windows 10 version 1903. Its curious we've the same GPU (albeit yours is a rebrand of my older one).

I've tried uninstalling all graphics drivers, including with DDU and reinstalling - still have the cold boot issue you have. I'm wondering whether this is a Windows 10 update created issue somehow, although the cold boot nature of it is weird. Part of the reason I wonder this is because my bios screens are all fine - its only when Windows starts that things tend to wacky.

Interested in your thoughts / experiences since your post. I've been holding out for the new graphics cards to be released..

anwar_2

Honorable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi Anwar

I found your post after looking for people with similar issues., as I've started getting the same issue in the past month. My specs: Ryzen 1600X, Radeon RX470, Windows 10 version 1903. Its curious we've the same GPU (albeit yours is a rebrand of my older one).

I've tried uninstalling all graphics drivers, including with DDU and reinstalling - still have the cold boot issue you have. I'm wondering whether this is a Windows 10 update created issue somehow, although the cold boot nature of it is weird. Part of the reason I wonder this is because my bios screens are all fine - its only when Windows starts that things tend to wacky.

Interested in your thoughts / experiences since your post. I've been holding out for the new graphics cards to be released..

I actually returned the gpu last week to amazon and waiting for a new one. I had an windows update last week also ( may be the october update). But didnt have enough time to see whether it fixed the problem. But it very well be a windows problem. I also had the same problem like when the round circle starts to load, the artifacts come in, in reddit people were saying its a gpu problem. I will update when i get my new gpu

anwar_2

Honorable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi Anwar

okay i got my new gpu and tried for a week and no artifact like that anymore.so it was the gpu that was causing the problem