Question Connecting to Bluetooth speakers via Bluetooth headphones ?

MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
Hello all,
So I need some help, I want to use my 1440 monitor for some console gaming but the thing is my monitor doesn't have speakers so I'd need to buy some separate speakers to then fit my monitor for audio, thing is I mainly use wireless headphones when playing but I'm not sure if I bought some Bluetooth speakers I could then connect those headphones to the Bluetooth speakers to get audio?

For example, I'm currently looking at the Logitech Z207 Bluetooth speakers but would it be possible to connect my headphones to those speakers to transfer the audio through them? I know this might seem odd but I got no idea if such a thing is possible. If not what other options are there to allow me to use my wireless headphones on my monitor without having to wire them up?

Thanks in advance.

Ralston18

Titan
The link you provided shows a headphone/audio plug on the front and an AUX port on the back.

So as I understand your post you should be able to simply plug in the headphones into the speaker.

Most likely the front audio port

Normally plugging in a headphone stops the audio to the speakers and redirects audio to the headphones.

Look for the Z207's User Guide/Manual. The Manual should provide more detail about how to use and configure the speaker system.

I found the following link.

https://www.logitech.com/assets/65728/z207-qsg.pdf

Very basic. There may be more information available via Logitech's Forums and FAQs. If any.