Dec 13, 2019
I'm very confused with the corsair lighting nodes and hubs. I have 6 corsair RGB fans and the Corsair RGB fan LED hub and plan on purchasing 4 corsair LED strips and the lighting node pro.

So if I plug-in my corsair fan hub to a lighting node pro, will I be able to control each fan separately or will it act as 1 fan in the iCue software?

Also, if I use this lighting configuration, will it be compatible with the MSI lighting software?

The mobo is the MSI MPG x570 gaming edge with the AMD Ryzen7 3800x if you have any other suggestions. I have no idea what I'm doing with rgb stuff (bf's pc) thanks!

I haven't worked with Corsair lighting in a while, so I will simply redirect you to the following map:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cor...dUQ9QEwAHoECAoQBg#imgrc=SNP7pYgFpwaddM:&vet=1

It should show up on iCue as separate as some effects will use a certain order (like wave effect). However, I don't think you will be able to individually change each fan (but I am not sure about this).

Unfortunately, Corsair iCue, MSI Mystic Light, ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, NZXT Cam are not compatible with each other. Sadly.

TRENDING THREADS