Question Cpu fan , keyboard, mouse, monitor turn off randomly while using the pc, and im unable to wake the pc. I can't shut it down using power button.

Apr 27, 2024
What are the specs for this system (make/model of ALL installed components?

Had the system been working properly before? If so, what changed between then and now?
My build is
AMD ryzen 5 3500x 6-core processor
Gigabyte b450 aorus m motherboard
Corsair vengeance LPX 8 gb DDR4 32000 MHZ c16 desktop ram
Cooler master mwe 450 bronze v2 power supply
Nvidia GeForce GT 710 graphics card

The system has been working properly. The issue started after my house shifting, i was using the pc as usual then suddenly it happened . So I'm not really sure what caused this , because I don't remember doing anything different. i did reinstalled windows 10 using cloud download and seemed to have fixed the issue for a while...but then it happened again after an windows update...i think it's an update issue coz i haven't done anything else on the pc other than watching movies , playing songs .

COLGeek

Cybernaut
My build is
AMD ryzen 5 3500x 6-core processor
Gigabyte b450 aorus m motherboard
Corsair vengeance LPX 8 gb DDR4 32000 MHZ c16 desktop ram
Cooler master mwe 450 bronze v2 power supply
Nvidia GeForce GT 710 graphics card

The system has been working properly. The issue started after my house shifting, i was using the pc as usual then suddenly it happened . So I'm not really sure what caused this , because I don't remember doing anything different. i did reinstalled windows 10 using cloud download and seemed to have fixed the issue for a while...but then it happened again after an windows update...i think it's an update issue coz i haven't done anything else on the pc other than watching movies , playing songs .
Make sure everything is properly seated/secured. PCIe cards, cable connections, memory in slots, etc.

I assume you mean some sort of movement occurred while the system was in use (house shifting). Something may have partially loosened.

Apr 27, 2024
Make sure everything is properly seated/secured. PCIe cards, cable connections, memory in slots, etc.

I assume you mean some sort of movement occurred while the system was in use (house shifting). Something may have partially loosened.
Would that really be the cause? Would there be any other reason? I will check all the components tomorrow morning and ket you if that solved the issue...thank you so much for replying

Apr 27, 2024
Now you need to isolate the cause. How old is your PSU and do you have another you could swap with for testing?
My psu is 3 year old...i do have a warranty for it, so I'm thinking of getting it serviced . Im also going to service my motherboard and ram as well , since both of them haven't exceeded the warranty period. Is there any other component that i need to check?