The Reaper Wolf

Reputable
Jun 10, 2016
I bought a GTX 1080 Ti from Micro Center 2ish years ago and my GPU is having some problems like broken fan, coil whine, high temps, HDMI slot is easy to put in but really hard to pull out, and other minor things, and I just checked the Micro Centers website and it says the GPU has a 3 year vendor warranty but I can't seem to find information about what that means, I tried to look it up on Micro centers website and it took me to Asus's website. It might be a dumb question but is this warranty from Micro center or is it just telling me that Asus is the one that provides the warranty? Here's the GPU page: https://www.microcenter.com/product...rclocked-dual-fan-11gb-gddr5x-pcie-video-card

Solution
I bought a GTX 1080 Ti from Micro Center 2ish years ago and my GPU is having some problems like broken fan, coil whine, high temps, HDMI slot is easy to put in but really hard to pull out, and other minor things, and I just checked the Micro Centers website and it says the GPU has a 3 year vendor warranty but I can't seem to find information about what that means, I tried to look it up on Micro centers website and it took me to Asus's website. It might be a dumb question but is this warranty from Micro center or is it just telling me that Asus is the one that provides the warranty? Here's the GPU page...

bignastyid

Titan
I bought a GTX 1080 Ti from Micro Center 2ish years ago and my GPU is having some problems like broken fan, coil whine, high temps, HDMI slot is easy to put in but really hard to pull out, and other minor things, and I just checked the Micro Centers website and it says the GPU has a 3 year vendor warranty but I can't seem to find information about what that means, I tried to look it up on Micro centers website and it took me to Asus's website. It might be a dumb question but is this warranty from Micro center or is it just telling me that Asus is the one that provides the warranty? Here's the GPU page: https://www.microcenter.com/product...rclocked-dual-fan-11gb-gddr5x-pcie-video-card
Yes, outside of the retailers return period(usually ~30 days) all warranty claims need to be made through the manufacture not the retailer.

Solution