Does anybody seriously buy this stuff on e-bay? I mean seriously, why would
you spend money on such stuff like that when majority is Ladder items which
could be lost when Ladder is reset and it's only a game. You don't get the
stuff to have for real.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> Does anybody seriously buy this stuff on e-bay? I mean seriously,
> why would you spend money on such stuff like that when majority is
> Ladder items which could be lost when Ladder is reset and it's only
> a game. You don't get the stuff to have for real.

We had that question less than two weeks ago:
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=88e529a5ee62db1d

What makes you think a ladder reset would make you lose the items?
Except maybe the suspicion that Blizzard takes the opportunity to scan
all accounts for dupes of course.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

Maybe they don't lose the items but if they are Ladder players the items
stay on the characters but are no-longer characters on the Ladder. The
characters become Non-Ladder characters but can still use any items that are
on them, be it Ladder only Items aswell.

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>> Does anybody seriously buy this stuff on e-bay? I mean seriously,
>> why would you spend money on such stuff like that when majority is
>> Ladder items which could be lost when Ladder is reset and it's only
>> a game. You don't get the stuff to have for real.
>
> We had that question less than two weeks ago:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?th=88e529a5ee62db1d
>
> What makes you think a ladder reset would make you lose the items?
> Except maybe the suspicion that Blizzard takes the opportunity to scan
> all accounts for dupes of course.
>
> --
> AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

Doodles

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2004

Because there are people with far more money than brains. The fact that
buying something easily ruins your experience of the game by taking away the
thrill of finding something is lost on them.