Dec 23, 2019
Hello experts,

I've got a big issue after mounting a fresh new computer and tried to start it: mobo and tower lights and fans are on, but there's no "beep" and no image on screen... I'm completely lost and I don't know where it could come from...

I first thought about a contact failure then I tried to remove the GPU power pins, I tried to remove tower cables from motherboard... but nothing changed.

I read a similar post here : https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...rst-time-booting-no-display-no-beeps.3416562/, but unfortunately it doesn't match my case.

Here's my complete configuration:
  • ASUS TUF Z390M Pro Gaming motheboard
  • 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM
  • Geforce RTX 2060 Ventus XS OC 6go
  • Corsair Hydro H100i Pro RGB
  • Intel Core i5 9600K
  • Corsair CX650M 650W
  • Corsair Force MP510 Series 480Go M.2 NVMe PCI Gen 3

To sum up:
  • Computer starts when I'm pushing the tower power button
  • Tower leds are on
  • Motheboard leds are on
  • Corsair proc cooler is running (I can hear it working) and its leds are glowing
  • All fans (proc, GPU) are spinning (even if it doesn't prove anything)
  • No image is displayed on screen
  • No keyboard and mouse leds are lightning. When I'm unplugging and plugging back the mouse, there's a half second where the mouse laser is flashing then nothing...

I'm in big trouble and I hope you experts could help me to solve this!

Have a nice day,
Best regards!

Solution
You should try resetting the CMOS by either removing the battery for around 30 seconds or hit the CMOS jumper, or what I've seen from past experience is after a few powercycles it finally boots
Nov 28, 2019
You should try resetting the CMOS by either removing the battery for around 30 seconds or hit the CMOS jumper, or what I've seen from past experience is after a few powercycles it finally boots

Solution