ajpiper97

Reputable
Mar 10, 2017
Is there any way I can fix my water damaged GPU? I spilled water on it while running, powering off the pc. I immediately took the card out, carefully got as much water as I could off, and left it to dry for a couple days. No longer works as intended showing extremely low resolution and green lines across the screen on startup. Is the damage irreversible?

Solution
Is there any way I can fix my water damaged GPU? I spilled water on it while running, powering off the pc. I immediately took the card out, carefully got as much water as I could off, and left it to dry for a couple days. No longer works as intended showing extremely low resolution and green lines across the screen on startup. Is the damage irreversible?
I've had similar things happen with electronics.
I think that it's probably irreversible.
There's a good chance something got damaged as soon as the liquid hit the electronics due to a short.
I've had similar things happen with electronics.
I think that it's probably irreversible.
There's a good chance something got damaged as soon as the liquid hit the electronics due to a short.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
It's dead, Jim.

Reactions: norcalsc