Dec 26, 2020
hello, i want to ask a question about my laptop..first, sorry for my bad english...my laptop os is windows 10, so recently, when i try to shut on my laptop, it freeze on the win 10 startup logo, the dot sometimes freeze or blank, and i keep on hard shut down it by pressing the power button, however the problem still occurred, but later i found a way to make it unfreeze by pressing F4 one time and it continue to load on user and i can use it normally, so everytime i want to start my laptop i had to press F4 on win 10 logo to make it load and use it normally..why this problem occurred? is there something wrong with the settings? or maybe i have messing up the setting without i know it? please help...sorry again for my bad english...

Dec 26, 2020
hello, i want to ask a question about my laptop..first, sorry for my bad english...my laptop os is windows 10, so recently, when i try to shut on my laptop, it freeze on the win 10 startup logo, the dot sometimes freeze or blank, and i keep on hard shut down it by pressing the power button, however the problem still occurred, but later i found a way to make it unfreeze by pressing F4 one time and it continue to load on user and i can use it normally, so everytime i want to start my laptop i had to press F4 on win 10 logo to make it load and use it normally..why this problem occurred? is there something wrong with the settings? or maybe i have messing up the setting without i know it? please help...sorry again for my bad english...