[SOLVED] From USB TO E: but for some reason C: gets full too?

Uctv

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2013
So my C: drive is a small SSD meant just for my os while my E drive is a HDD which is for my games, so I plugged my usb, open the game.rar and waited for it to read then copy the folder onto my E: drive, later I got a prompt that says I don't have enough memory on my C: drive and it went from empty to full while my game was perfectly copied to my E drive... I am kinda confused and don't know why my C: drive is affected.

D

Deleted member 14196

Games never come with RAR extensions so you must be using illegal copies and you won’t get much help here

Uctv

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2013
Games never come and done RAR extensions so you must be using illegal copies and you won’t get much help here
Huh? I play skyrim, VIA steam, with mods that makes my game over 100GB+ so I made a backup incase it breaks one day and I can restore to a safe point.

I have more than 1 back up so I put them into rar so it can fit into the usb

Uctv

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2013
I am sorry guys maybe I didn't clarify, the game is working fine now that I replaced with my backup, but the thing is that my C: drive is full too but I only moved the game from my external usb to E: which confuses me =l