Jul 6, 2021
So this is how my pc normally starts up View: http://imgur.com/a/20O28rd

But a few days ago while this logo appeared the american megatrends logo appeared right on the top left of the screen and it was glitched as in green and purple lines and colors. While the gigabyte screen was fine.
Tho after it happened (once) i never saw it happen again and i watch my pc everytime it starts up now. And its okay.
My concern is , what if there is anything going faulty in my pc? Or was that just a graphical glitch that happens once and then poofs away? Help please.

Solution
The thing is the gigabyte logo appeared with the AMERICAN logo right on top of it and it seemed glitched. Should i be concerned?

Nothing to be concerned, it's the sequence when the Bios replaces the text screen with the Gigabyte logo so it might appear glitched sometime.

You can enable "Quick Boot" and disable "Full Screen Logo" in the Bios so it will show you the Windows starting logo as soon as possible.
Jul 6, 2021
That logo may appear when the Bios detects something abnormal, but it goes away as soon as the problem is solved.

If you see the full screen Gigabyte logo and your computer starts as usual, there is nothing to worry.
The thing is the gigabyte logo appeared with the AMERICAN logo right on top of it and it seemed glitched. Should i be concerned?

Nothing to be concerned, it's the sequence when the Bios replaces the text screen with the Gigabyte logo so it might appear glitched sometime.

You can enable "Quick Boot" and disable "Full Screen Logo" in the Bios so it will show you the Windows starting logo as soon as possible.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS