cemalkizildag

Commendable
May 4, 2018
Hi, I need help to find an OC software or another workaround for a temperature issue I am having.

I use a rendering rig with:
1 x 2080TI EVGA Black
2 x 2070S Asus Turbo
2 x 2070S MSI Gaming X

These cards work almost 24/7 and I would like to keep temperatures at even lower than reasonable values. The operation is similar to mining (@ ~70% power).
I also would like to undervolt all cards by 0,1V which has proven stable during rendering work (Default clocks).

So, my problem is that I can not find an OC software that can set separate fan curves for each type of card to compensate for different cooling solutions and positions in the case.

The only software that can do this is EVGA Precision X1 but obviously it is a chunk of flaws in terms of basic functionality. It just doesnt keep your settings or VF curves. Adjusting the VF curve is another nightmare as you can't zoom into the curve like Afterburner.

Afterburner can only set a common fan curve. That step function icon button thingy doesnt work for fan curves.

I guess I tried every manufacturer's software but maybe there is another solution out there.

Thanks in advance.

cemalkizildag

Commendable
May 4, 2018
Just recognized the best choice for this is GPU Tweak.
VF curves are a bit tricky though. One needs to restart the program to see the actual effect.

Total power consumption went down by 110W. Average temperature drop is 5°C at same clocks.