Question Graphics Card only getting half frames

Sep 10, 2019
Hello,

I have just built a new pc and am having a couple of issues. Once in awhile my games will work normal but hardly ever. MSI Afterburner shows no stats, my games are getting half the frames they usually get, when i use task manager the gpu says 100% even though my games are maxing super low. Also the power usage says very high next to it.
My specs are:
radeon 5700
16gb g.skill rgb
asus b450-i motherboard
AMD 3600, stock cooler
I am only getting 40 frames max on rust, usually around 90 or higher when it works
60 frames on csgo, usually like 240 or so
If anyone could help me that would be awesome thank you

Sep 10, 2019
Hello,
I updated my drivers and everything awhile ago and have been getting these error messages and my computer has been running at half performance. I have tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling but that doesnt work, i tried reinstalling windows but that doesnt work. If anyone could help me or if I havent given enough information please ask and try and help thank you so much.

My system specs are as follows
Asus b450-i
g.skill 16gb 3200
radeon 5700
AMD 3600

Sep 10, 2019
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp?
its an evga 750 watt. im not getting
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp?
the psu is an evga 750w Ill try and find out which exactly, my cpu temps are around 51 C and I am not getting readings for gpu temps. Also ive been getting video tdr message error and it says atikmpag.sys failed, also i have been getting video scheduler internal error and I will just be surfing the web and it makes my pc crash