Question graphics suddenly goes blurry and fps from 60 to 9

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
hey guys i really need help , when i play apex legends suddenly the graphics look extremely bad , and fps drop from 70 to 9 , and pc freeze !!!
what can cause the issue? i tried to remove gpu and put it again , it works for a few moments and than it freezes and very bad fps and bad graphics
spec: gtx 1050 ti oc
ram 8 gb
cpu xeon x3460 (not overclocked)
500 gb hdd

edit : temp is 60c when im gaming
gpu 50c

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
try this first
Download the latest drivers for your GPU place them on your desktop get
Display Driver Uninstaller from here
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers and hopefully should fix your problem
Thank you for replying
I will try it when i come back home
Do u think its a gpu problem? Because it happens only when gaming from 1 to 60 mins

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
try this first
Download the latest drivers for your GPU place them on your desktop get
Display Driver Uninstaller from here
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers and hopefully should fix your problem
Sorry for late reply , i opened nvidia and there is a bar saying : updating : i just waited 3 sec and keep playing without any issue everything work fone for 3 days , today while im playing, after i turn it on , game freezes and than restart, but not went blurry just restart
Note : today i was fixing the microphone back panel, i accidentally put my hand on the case , lets say i sit on the case , after that pc restarts, i played for 2 hrs than that happened , while playing restart