SnykyMoo2

Reputable
Feb 23, 2019
So recently while I've been playing GTA V with my friends we all noticed that our GPUs were only using around 60 percent of it's power and that our CPUs were constantly fluctuating between 40 to 90 percent, and because of this me game often drops down to 40 fps which isn't unplayable (obviously) but it's extremely annoying. I know I don't have a CPU/GPU bottleneck because on every other demanding game my GPU uses around 90 and CPU uses 50 or 60. Is this due to the game being unoptimized?

PC Specs:

MSI RTX 2060 6G
i5 8600k W/ Cryorig H7 Lumi
Seagate 2TB HDD
EVGA 600W W1 80+
Z370M PRO4

https://imageshack.us/i/poHc2Hd7j
(This screenshot was at 50fps)

Are you playing the game with many MODS, or just the original Vanilla version ? Honestly speaking, I don't have any solution for this, and I'm not 100% sure if this is indeed an issue related to this game, or it's Engine.

How do other Graphic demanding games perform on your PC ?

SnykyMoo2

Reputable
Feb 23, 2019
Are you playing the game with many MODS, or just the original Vanilla version ? Honestly speaking, I don't have any solution for this, and I'm not 100% sure if this is indeed an issue related to this game, or it's Engine.

How do other Graphic demanding games perform on your PC ?
I have the vanilla version of the game. For other demanding games, I usually get over 60 or 70 at ultra