Question GTX 1060 evga sc up in smoke.

Sep 14, 2019
Hello,
This is a long one,
So I was in a game of csgo, just playing, it was a relatively hot day but I have three fans in my pc so I thought I would be good for temps.
My brother swings my door open and knocks my desk alot(desk is next to door) and suddenly pc starts whirring really loud and led lights on my 3 fans( which I had off) turn on and fans are suddenly running at max. Graphics card is also really loud and steam/smoke starts filling up my entire pc. I quickly turn power off and it all stops. I leave pc to cool with side panel off for 10 mins , I then take out gpu and that seems like where the smell is coming from , everything else does not smell that bad when the gpu stinks of smoke. I put everything back and turn on pc. It boots to os and everything is fine. I haven’t tried using my gpu in heavy load yet.
My LEDs on my fans won’t work anymore idk if they have gone bust because they went max brightness before I turned power off.
Is this a gpu problem or maybe my fans or something idk.
Pc specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte b450
EVGA 1060 3gb SC
8gb ddr4
Cx450m psu from Corsair
The fans were the GC-FOO6 rgb from redragon. Everything worked perfectly before this for 8 months. Except fans which I have had for 1 month and have worked perfect aswell.

Solidjake

Notable
Sep 6, 2019
To me it looks like the PC being moved so abruptly caused a short and fried those fans and the short circuiting (most likely between the gpu/Mobo or something else) created the smoke from electrical arcing. Sorry to hear :/ not too sure how to diagnose that one besides checking parts one by one

Sep 14, 2019
To me it looks like the PC being moved so abruptly caused a short and fried those fans and the short circuiting (most likely between the gpu/Mobo or something else) created the smoke from electrical arcing. Sorry to hear :/ not too sure how to diagnose that one besides checking parts one by one
What should I do, is it just the fans that are bust or should I replace the gpu ? Should I use my pc under full load or is it not worth risking? My cable management is not good idk if that could affect any circuiting