Question GTX 760 fan problem

Jan 18, 2022
Hello. One of my gpu-fans has started to behave weirdly. It's noisy, seems to be loose and sort of swirls(?) whereas the other one works fine.
I know next to nothing about hardware stuff so I hope anyone can help. Is it possible to replace just one fan, and if so: is it complicated?
The card has been working great for my needs so if I can avoid buying a new one that would be awesome.
Edit: Since this started happening I can no longer control the fan through my PC with MSI Afterburner.

Jan 18, 2022
What might be your problem is that your fans are just done, they have been used since at least 2013 and those fans aren't getting any newer at this point. So what you will have to do is go to your store of choice (I've found that if you look on eBay for gtx 760 cooling fans you will most likely find something that works.)
The next step would be to look for a tutorial on how to replace graphics card fans on YouTube, (or whatever video sharing site you are comfortable using,) for your model graphics card. (Being the gtx 760 in your case,)

I hope this could be of help. :)

Jan 18, 2022
What might be your problem is that your fans are just done, they have been used since at least 2013 and those fans aren't getting any newer at this point. So what you will have to do is go to your store of choice (I've found that if you look on eBay for gtx 760 cooling fans you will most likely find something that works.)
The next step would be to look for a tutorial on how to replace graphics card fans on YouTube, (or whatever video sharing site you are comfortable using,) for your model graphics card. (Being the gtx 760 in your case,)

I hope this could be of help. :)
That was what I feared/suspected. Thanks for the help.