Aug 26, 2019
I have a problem with my gtx 970 . I bought it like 2 years ago . Recently i changed the mobo , cpu and ram. I used the gpu without any problems before update of mobo and cpu. Right now i have an r5 1600x with a320m pro-vd plus and 8gb ram . The problem is with gpu , is not giving signal to monitor and the led on mobo(vga) still lighting . I tried on my old computer and worked but very poor ( pcie x1 1.1 ) . What could be the problem ? View: https://m.imgur.com/a/ESBewiG
When i used an older gpu on the new mobo , worked fine .
Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
Solution
Update after a long time . The gpu is faulty. I've tested on a friend's pc. It started with video image but when i tried to bench the gpu , pc got blocked and after the computer shutted down and the psu started to beeping.
Have you tried updating the system BIOS on your new PC ? What's the make of your power supply unit ? Insert the GPU on the primary PCI-express x16 slot of your mobo.

Clear all the CMOS settings, if need be, and then try again. Plug in the PCI-e cables to the GPU as well.

Aug 26, 2019
Update after a long time . The gpu is faulty. I've tested on a friend's pc. It started with video image but when i tried to bench the gpu , pc got blocked and after the computer shutted down and the psu started to beeping.

Solution