Jul 17, 2021
Hello guys, i am currently having some problem on my display like sometimes black screen or reconnecting but my monitor is turned-on, so i think there might be a problem with the HDMI to VGA converter i am currently using and i am planning to change it.

As i just found out that there is actually HDMI to VGA Cable (Male HDMI & Male VGA) that direct from port to Monitor.
i want to know which one actually does the work better, using an additional HDMI to VGA converter with VGA Cable or just using the HDMI to VGA cable ?

Thank you

Solution
Hello guys, i am currently having some problem on my display like sometimes black screen or reconnecting but my monitor is turned-on, so i think there might be a problem with the HDMI to VGA converter i am currently using and i am planning to change it.

As i just found out that there is actually HDMI to VGA Cable (Male HDMI & Male VGA) that direct from port to Monitor.
i want to know which one actually does the work better, using an additional HDMI to VGA converter with VGA Cable or just using the HDMI to VGA cable ?

Thank you
I would think the cable would potentially work better as there would be one less electrical interface.
Practically...it may not work any better.
I think they are the same...

Thank you
I would think the cable would potentially work better as there would be one less electrical interface.
Practically...it may not work any better.
I think they are the same functionally.

Reactions: Jethro.olw
Solution