[SOLVED] Help Choosing the best headphone under $100

kyrios

Honorable
Aug 5, 2015
Hello!

I currently have a GENIUS CAVIMANUS headset, and I'm looking to change it for a better sound quality one, between the next:

1. Logitech G332

2. Razer Kraken BlackShark V2
3. Corsair VOID RGB ELITE
4. SteelSeries Arctis 5
5. Logitech G635
6. Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset

7. ASUS ROG DELTA CORE

For what I've read about speakers specs... the #2 (Razer Kraken) and #7 (Asus Rog Delta Core) are the "best" in sound department... but I am far for being an expert so I still have a lot of doubts.

What im looking to get is: an USB headphones under 100$ worthy of replacing what I currently have... I must stick with what's available in my local stores, though I wouldn't mind getting a second option if it's better than any from my list.

I'm going to use it mostly for gaming, and maybe some casual music and netflix.

I will appreciate any advice I could get.

Solution
Hello!

I currently have a GENIUS CAVIMANUS headset, and I'm looking to change it for a better sound quality one, between the next:

1. Logitech G332

4. SteelSeries Arctis 5
5. Logitech G635

7. ASUS ROG DELTA CORE

For what I've read about speakers specs... the #2 (Razer Kraken) and #7 (Asus Rog Delta Core) are the "best" in sound department... but I am far for being an expert so I still have a lot of doubts.

What im looking to get is: an USB headphones under 100$ worthy of replacing what I currently have... I must...
That's odd.... No HyperX considerations? The cloud II is a great USB headset. The new Cloud Core 7.1 is as well. But maybe that's not available in stores nearby. Just my 2¢

That being said, the most good things I've heard is about the Logitech G Pro and the Razer Blackshark. I can't really speak for the rest.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello!

1. Logitech G332

4. SteelSeries Arctis 5
5. Logitech G635

7. ASUS ROG DELTA CORE

What im looking to get is: an USB headphones under 100$ worthy of replacing what I currently have... I must stick with what's available in my local stores, though I wouldn't mind getting a second option if it's better than any from my list.

I'm going to use it mostly for gaming, and maybe some casual music and netflix.

I will appreciate any advice I could get.
From this I guess #4.
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/gaming-headsets-under-100

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Solution

kyrios

Honorable
Aug 5, 2015
That's odd.... No HyperX considerations? The cloud II is a great USB headset. The new Cloud Core 7.1 is as well. But maybe that's not available in stores nearby. Just my 2¢

That being said, the most good things I've heard is about the Logitech G Pro and the Razer Blackshark. I can't really speak for the rest.

there's no HyperX anywhere... i tried hard checking all my local stores and none is selling any kingston headphone >-<

Reactions: Prad_Bitt

kyrios

Honorable
Aug 5, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation!

that website was extremely useful... i loved how they made a complete studio of the sound of each headphone... i think i managed to make a really good desition based on the graphics and datas. and yes! the SteelSeries Arctis 5 is the greatest under $100 ofc XD

i only wished there was any that could replace my already dead vibration feature like the Cavimanus.