gkko

Distinguished
May 28, 2013
Hey All,

I'd like to buy a new monitor. I am using now an old random samsung 27' 1080p 60hz and i'd like to change it. It would be for mostly gaming, blizzard games, fortnite, lol, wow and for the upcoming CoD in october.

1080p 24'-24,5' 144hz

AOC G2590FX
Acer XF240Hbmjdpr (UM. FX0EE. 001)
Acer KG241P (UM. FX1EE. P01)
Acer KG251QFbmidpx (UM. KX1EE. F01)

I've tried to research by myself but i haven't find detailed reviews from all of them, so i ask you guys if you have any opinions, experiences.
In my country all of them have the same price. All of them have freesync, and the first 2 are in the official nvidia list of g-sync supported monitors. I'll be using it with rtx 2060.
By the versus sites and all they all look the same, since they are TN having a bad angle view, and mediocre color accuracy thats fine i guess. Can you help me decide which one should i take and why?

gkko

Distinguished
May 28, 2013
What is your budget? For gaming you could even look at the ultra wide monitors like this https://www.walmart.com/ip/AOC-Moni...ickid=wVAQktQNpxyJRcYwUx0Mo3c3UklX-XxdTzrLTU0

Well, this is really off to my idea. I probalby should have mentioned that i dont play singleplayer games so the big panels like over ~27 are pointless for me. Also i don't like curved monitors, and after reading a bunch of forums i have decided against the 27' 1440p 144hz since the 2060 possibly won't be strong enough to push out high fps on the new CoD, and the demanding titles, even on lower graphics quality. So these 4 are the "acceptable" 24' 1080p 144hz monitors for price/value. I mean of course we could go for a predator or something like that but it would be almost the double of the price of these ones, and they are nowhere near twice as good.