Dec 31, 2020
Hello everyone,
i know we are all facing problems with shortage of pc parts, especially GPUs. I wanted to build something in between 500-700eur, but right now this is impossible. Yes, i tried looking on ebay (please keep in mind i'm from EU), but the prices even for second hand GPU's are so inflated that it is ridiculous. I decided not to wait for restocks and try to find the solution.
And i think i did. I want to ask for your opinions on two prebuilt setups, they both cost the same 620eur and i will try to ask to add more ram for 16gb dual channel or do it myself for additional 60-70eur.
  1. CPU - Ryzen 5 2600;
    GPU - GTX 1660 Super;
    RAM - 8GB DDR4 DDR4-3200MHz;
    AMD B450 (not sure what exactly is this mobo yet)
    SSD 2.5" SATAIII 480GB

2. CPU - i3-10100f
    GPU - GTX 1660 Ti
    RAM - 8GB DDR4 DDR4-2666MHz
    Gigabyte B460M GAMING HD
    SSD 2.5" SATAIII 480GB
What are your thoughts on this? Which should i choose and why? PC is mostly for Gaming and i my opinion the deals are not so bad for 1080p gaming. Right now cheapest 1660 super i managed to found is ~300eur, so it's half price of prebuilt setups.

Solution
I'd get option one but you will need to be specific on the parts you're choosing for it like the board, the SSD, the PSU and the rams. Yes I said rams, since dual channel is a better idea than getting just one single stick of ram.

Since you're dealing with a prebuilt, parse links to both so we can see a little more.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd get option one but you will need to be specific on the parts you're choosing for it like the board, the SSD, the PSU and the rams. Yes I said rams, since dual channel is a better idea than getting just one single stick of ram.

Since you're dealing with a prebuilt, parse links to both so we can see a little more.

Solution