aaroncam

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
hello, so my internet to my main pc has been off and on for the past year, but most of the time working. For some reason the past week my internet has been insanely bad, it'll work for 2 mins and drop out for 30 second on repeat. I'll run anything more then discord or youtube and it will crash, but all my other devices run fine in the same room on the same wifi. i use a wifi card- TP link AC 1900. plz help me, and i've tried installing drivers again

Solution
Wireless you have almost nothing you can configure or change. Making sure the drivers are updated is the key thing and you have tried that. See if there are errors in the event monitor. What you need to see if is the card itself is failing or if you are just losing wifi.. Make sure all the antenna are on tight and if possible facing the router.
Wireless you have almost nothing you can configure or change. Making sure the drivers are updated is the key thing and you have tried that. See if there are errors in the event monitor. What you need to see if is the card itself is failing or if you are just losing wifi.. Make sure all the antenna are on tight and if possible facing the router.

Solution