Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I'm quite new when it comes to computer hardware so I am hoping someone could help me get started. I've been searching for components online and here's what I came up with so far:

Chassis: Fractal Define Mini C

Motherboard: MSI b450m pro-vdh max

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x

GPU: RX 5500 XT 8GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (x2 8GB)

SSD: Samsung 860 Evo Series 250gb 2.5

PSU: Cougar GX-S 750W APFC 80+ Gold

I would appreciate any suggestions on this (esp. their compatibility) or if there are recommended/better replacements. Thanks!

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks. Cheers!

Get A good cooler like deepcool Gammaxx 400 or gammaxx 200T (10$ but performed quite good), and Arctic MX 4 Thermal paste for your cpu, you dont want to lose the fast potential arent you? Use X method/ Dot (a bit blob) Method, just dont spread it manually (causes micro air bubbles which make you need to re paste again).

Also, You're welcome :D
Apr 9, 2020
Hello, I'm quite new when it comes to computer hardware so I am hoping someone could help me get started. I've been searching for components online and here's what I came up with so far:

I would appreciate any suggestions on this (esp. their compatibility) or if there are recommended/better replacements. Thanks!
I would recommend more storage as after you have installed your OS and installed a few games, you are sure to run out quicker than would be convenient, unless you do not plan to have many applications installed, which seems unlikely for your hardware.
So my point is you could add in a HDD or an m.2 if you find a good deal on a higher capacity model

Last edited:

I would recommend you to use MSi B450M Gaming Plus instead, and Teamgroup Delta TUF 3200mhz 16GB kit (2x8gb), price cut but still equal/greater performance

Thanks. Cheers!

Get A good cooler like deepcool Gammaxx 400 or gammaxx 200T (10$ but performed quite good), and Arctic MX 4 Thermal paste for your cpu, you dont want to lose the fast potential arent you? Use X method/ Dot (a bit blob) Method, just dont spread it manually (causes micro air bubbles which make you need to re paste again).

Also, You're welcome :D

Solution