Question How can you check the battery info of 2.4ghz wireless peripherals on windows 10?

redxspoon

Honorable
May 1, 2017
It's difficult to google this issue, everything that comes up is Bluetooth.

I want to avoid bloatware(Logitech G Hub, Corsair iCue, Razor Synapse), but I know that the battery information for my Logitech keyboard, Corsair headset, and Razor mouse is available. I was hoping there was some 3rd party software or AutoHotKey something that could help me display my battery life on my devices.

Anyone know how I can do this?

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
It's difficult to google this issue, everything that comes up is Bluetooth.

I want to avoid bloatware(Logitech G Hub, Corsair iCue, Razor Synapse), but I know that the battery information for my Logitech keyboard, Corsair headset, and Razor mouse is available. I was hoping there was some 3rd party software or AutoHotKey something that could help me display my battery life on my devices.

Anyone know how I can do this?
If you go to Settings app > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, is it not displayed there?

If not, you’ll need to get the manufacturer apps as that appears to be the only alternative.

redxspoon

Honorable
May 1, 2017
If you go to Settings app > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, is it not displayed there?

If not, you’ll need to get the manufacturer apps as that appears to be the only alternative.

Hi CJ, I did try this already, and no, the battery info is not displayed.

I figured that since the first party software much be getting that information from the registry somewhere, that there must be a way to do it without that specific software, but IDK.

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Hi CJ, I did try this already, and no, the battery info is not displayed.

I figured that since the first party software much be getting that information from the registry somewhere, that there must be a way to do it without that specific software, but IDK.
Aside from that, I don’t know of any other way to check it. Dell and other manufacturers have peripheral managers which would be the next thing I would try. Honestly, myself and others just wait for the battery to die and have spares nearby.