[SOLVED] How do I control the RGB on my Aorus GTX 1070?

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Hey everyone, I got a used Aorus GTX 1070 for a very good price and i'm very happy with it. It's just, the RGB is confusing. On the Gigabyte spec page it says use Gigabyte Fusion but my Motherboard is a AsRock B450 Pro4 which uses Polychrome. How else would I control the RGB?

Solution
Nothing confusing, A RGB Fusion Ready video card means that your VGA gets to join in on the symphony of LEDS if you have a Gigabyte motherboard that supports RGB Fusion.

AsRock B450 Pro4
1 x RGB LED Header*
1 x Addressable LED Header**
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip

Look for these ASRock Polychrome logos on products:

ASROCK POLYCHROME RGB
You can see this logo on ASRock product that has a personalized RGB LED module and software included.

ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC
If you see this logo, it means that this device can be synchronized with ASRock motherboard, or even other devices that support ASRock Polychrome SYNC.

ASROCK POLYCHROME CERTIFIED
This device has been...
Nothing confusing, A RGB Fusion Ready video card means that your VGA gets to join in on the symphony of LEDS if you have a Gigabyte motherboard that supports RGB Fusion.

AsRock B450 Pro4
1 x RGB LED Header*
1 x Addressable LED Header**
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip

Look for these ASRock Polychrome logos on products:

ASROCK POLYCHROME RGB
You can see this logo on ASRock product that has a personalized RGB LED module and software included.

ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC
If you see this logo, it means that this device can be synchronized with ASRock motherboard, or even other devices that support ASRock Polychrome SYNC.

ASROCK POLYCHROME CERTIFIED
This device has been officially certified by ASRock, it can perform the perfect lighting effect without compatibility problems.

Solution

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I already know the Polychrome supported stuff it was just I got confused on why Gigabyte would only allow people to control the RGB on their Aorus Graphics Card on Gigabyte motherboards and not a separate software like Sapphire TRIXX, so people could control the RGB without having a specific item. But, I just found out that for the specific card I had (Aorus GTX 1070 Rev 1.0) used something called, "Aorus Engine", that controls Fan Curves, Overclocking, and the RGB.