Jun 7, 2021
Hello I have a problem launching games with battleye in my pc. My pc just blue screens when I launch a game containing battleye as the anti cheat for it - example fortnite and r6 they both give me a blue screen warning saying BEDaisy.sys I have this issue for 4-5 months now I really want it to resolve in my system I have gathered some information but it's not close to solving it yet I also checked the crash logs on my pc this is what the error says.

CRASH ERROR :
The QHProtected service failed to start due to the following error:
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
BLUE SCREEN INFORMATION:
BEDaisy.sys
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

I changed my mother board since the other one has a defect I don't know how to resolve this or like verify the motherboard change.
Sometimes R6 works it doesn't crash but it rarely does that.
every crash is the same error.

Updating everything in my PC didn't work

I believe this is the problem of battleye and also the work of the motherboard change

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you changed the motherboard, was it the same make and model or was it another unit? By that, I'm asking if you reinstalled the OS once you replaced the board with another make and model. What OS version are you on? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. If so, you should ideally be on version 21H1. It'd be a good idea if you could give us a before and after listing of your specs to find any hardware anomalies.

Jun 7, 2021

When you changed the motherboard, was it the same make and model or was it another unit? By that, I'm asking if you reinstalled the OS once you replaced the board with another make and model. What OS version are you on? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. If so, you should ideally be on version 21H1. It'd be a good idea if you could give us a before and after listing of your specs to find any hardware anomalies.

The motherboard is the same model I had to reactivate the OS because idk after I changed the mother board I activated the OS again then and this is where the problems started I keep on getting blue screens when I launch games that consist of battleye anticheats my OS version is 10.0. 19042 Build 19042 - 20H2 I activated it last 03/06/2021

Jun 7, 2021

I have the same specs I just changed the motherboard since the last motherboard has a defect the motherboard is still the same brand and same type it is a asus tuf b450-pro gaming

Jun 7, 2021

Yo I gathered more information about my crash logs everytime I crash I get a warning about

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user KYLE-PC\User SID (S-1-5-21-1489772880-3950052582-3474966363-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

this is what I noticed about everytime I crash