May 15, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
idk where to post this so im just gonna post it here

ive posted this on the hyperx subreddit, no answers, so hopefully i can get some here

i got the hyperx cloud stinger core 7.1 recently and in the first hours of use i already ran into two problems

1. when i was gaming and in a call with my friends on discord, i noticed that whenever somebody talked the game's volume would go down. (i already tried setting discord attenuation to 0% and setting my windows communication tab with "do nothing") this did not happen with my sony headphones that i used previously.

2. the headsets audio literally goes earrape status sometimes (happens rarely), this would be fine if it just happened once but it happened around 5 times the first day i used it. again,. this did not happen with my sony headphones.

please help me with these issues if you can, thank you!

May 15, 2020
If you are getting volume loudness for no reasons, contact HyperX support. Try using it without the USB dongle it comes with, just attach the 3.5mm cable to the computer sound card.
ive tried that but the problem with that is the mic doesnt work unless its attached with the usb adapter, and i want the mic to work with the headset, and i have tried contacting hyperx support through email but have gotten no response yet, so i figured i’d try getting a faster response through here

Last edited: