[SOLVED] I need a portable offline calendar for all platforms. Or let me know your opinion('s).

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hi all

I want a portable offline calendar. The main thing is I want it to be a off line without option to sink to anything. I use Windows, Linux, Android, Mac and IOS.

Any thoughts ?

As always.. TY for reading.

Solution
Sorry for the delay. I have been trying t analyze the haking that has ben happening.
So I was looking for a option that can not be sync(port block/firewalls) Something that is hack prof. I think I'm going to look for a old device that has no export/in port communication's options(70's) LOL. I Might have to just make my own device.

Why would anyone hack your calendar? Is there a limited time savings at a Wendy's someone wants to get all to themselves so they keep deleting it off your calendar so you forget about it?

Before computers there were things like books and paper where calendars could be kept, pretty hard to access those over the internet.

An offline calendar for all platforms won't work since then you will have to...

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Your phone's calendar is always offline until you opt to use a syncing option.
So....these different devices need to talk to the same calendar?
Sorry for the delay. I have been trying t analyze the haking that has ben happening.
So I was looking for a option that can not be sync(port block/firewalls) Something that is hack prof. I think I'm going to look for a old device that has no export/in port communication's options(70's) LOL. I Might have to just make my own device.

Why would anyone hack your calendar? Is there a limited time savings at a Wendy's someone wants to get all to themselves so they keep deleting it off your calendar so you forget about it?

Before computers there were things like books and paper where calendars could be kept, pretty hard to access those over the internet.

An offline calendar for all platforms won't work since then you will have to manually enter each event in each device by hand, which I guess is possible but silly.

Solution

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017

An offline calendar for all platforms won't work since then you will have to manually enter each event in each device by hand, which I guess is possible but silly.
;) .. I read this and lol.
I know I sounds paranoid but I have my resins.

TRENDING THREADS