May 19, 2022
Hello!

This week I built the following PC:

- ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4

- XPG Gammix D45, 8GB, 3200MHz, DDR4

- Intel Core i5-12400 processor

- ASUS RX6600XT 8GB

The rest of the parts I already had.

After assembling it, I turned it on and put a USB to install Windows, then the TUF Gaming loading screen appeared, and it froze in those loading dots. From there, I tried various ways of booting, UEFI, BIOS-CSM, Secure Boot, updated the BIOS, swapped memory slots, turned XPM on and off and it always froze.

I don't know what is happening, if it's a CPU incompatibility with the memory I bought, or with the MOBO. Anyone know how to help me?

Hello!

- ASUS RX6600XT 8GB

After assembling it, I turned it on and put a USB to install Windows, then the TUF Gaming loading screen appeared, and it froze in those loading dots. From there, I tried various ways of booting, UEFI, BIOS-CSM, Secure Boot, updated the BIOS, swapped memory slots, turned XPM on and off and it always froze.

I don't know what is happening, if it's a CPU incompatibility with the memory I bought, or with the MOBO. Anyone know how to help me?
The loading dots, I think, are from Windows trying to start. Do you have an HDD/SSD with Windows installed or are you trying to boot using the USB drive? If you're trying to boot using the USB drive, how did you get Windows on the USB drive?

Follow these instructions (Windows 10 clean install tutorial) to install Windows.

May 19, 2022
The loading dots, I think, are from Windows trying to start. Do you have an HDD/SSD with Windows installed or are you trying to boot using the USB drive? If you're trying to boot using the USB drive, how did you get Windows on the USB drive?

Follow these instructions (Windows 10 clean install tutorial) to install Windows.
I have an SSD with windows 10 installed, but i'm trying to boot using a USB drive.
I put the windows on the usb drive using the Media Creation Tool.

If you are planning on totally overwriting the old windows installation on the ssd you could try booting from a usb containing a disk partitioning tool like Gparted and use that to remove all of the old windows partitions on the ssd so that the space is totally unallocated. You could also check to make sure the ssd has a GPT partition identifier. It also helps if that ssd is the only drive connected at installation time just in case you have multiple drives installed in your build.

After assembling it, I turned it on and put a USB to install Windows, then the TUF Gaming loading screen appeared, and it froze in those loading dots.
If the dots keep spinning its not freezing. (Just as an clarification)
Windows install can take several minutes at this point because it sets up everything. Preparing the partitions beforehand can shorten that time.
Also different usb ports will use different drivers so try different ports in case there is some driver issue causing slowdown.
Maybe the manual even tells you to use a specific port for installation.

May 19, 2022
If the dots keep spinning its not freezing. (Just as an clarification)
Windows install can take several minutes at this point because it sets up everything. Preparing the partitions beforehand can shorten that time.
Also different usb ports will use different drivers so try different ports in case there is some driver issue causing slowdown.
Maybe the manual even tells you to use a specific port for installation.
They spins for like 2 seconds, then freeze,

Hello!

- ASUS RX6600XT 8GB

Make it smaller.

Unplug all disk.
Remove the gpu and connect to the igp.
Insert the windows install flash stick.
Power up and enter the bios and set the boot order to the flash stick.
Does it boot?