[SOLVED] I'm confused please help me..

Aug 13, 2020
I'm currently using 144hz monitor but running at 60hz only. It supports hdmi 1.4, dvi, and displayport but my gpu is 1030 only that supports dvi and hdmi. Is there any cable that can up my monitor display or anything that can help me? Thank you

bignastyid

Titan
HKC M24GRF Monitor
Nvidia Geforce GT 1030

Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, etc? And the exact model of the card not just the gpu on the card. I need to know which exact ports it has as these can vary between manufactures.

Also I can't find anything on a HKC M24GRF, but there is info on the M24G3F and it seems 144Hz is only supported on displayport.
"This monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz. That is 144 times per second that the image is replaced. This ensures that with rapid movements in the image, it will continue to look smooth. So no blurry and shocking images. Connect the monitor via the DisplayPort "
https://www.hkc.com.ph/product/hkc-m24g3f/
Manufactures website though has very piss poor deatils on the specs as they don't even list what versions the ports are.

Good chance your are stuck @60hz till your upgrade/swap the GPU to one with displayport.

Reactions: DaaaaanieeeeeL
Aug 13, 2020
Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, etc? And the exact model of the card not just the gpu on the card. I need to know which exact ports it has as these can vary between manufactures.

Also I can't find anything on a HKC M24GRF, but there is info on the M24G3F and it seems 144Hz is only supported on displayport.
"This monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz. That is 144 times per second that the image is replaced. This ensures that with rapid movements in the image, it will continue to look smooth. So no blurry and shocking images. Connect the monitor via the DisplayPort "
https://www.hkc.com.ph/product/hkc-m24g3f/
Manufactures website though has very piss poor deatils on the specs as they don't even list what versions the ports are.

Good chance your are stuck @60hz till your upgrade/swap the GPU to one with displayport.
Yes i edited my earlier reply. Its HKC M24G3F and the gpu is Gigabyte. Sorry for incomplete details.