Apr 19, 2023
Need a laptop for college, I have a PC so it's not very vital but I need it to use it in college and not have to split my PC with my brother. I need something that should do well in games and last me for a while so I don't want an iGpu unless I can upgrade later somehow.

Country: Ukraine, I can probably reasonably get most popular laptops online from different sources.
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: either in 1-3 months or in less than a week
Budget Range: $750-800, at maximum $850 but I can't at all go above that, or ideally I'd like a cheaper pick for around $650 but I can't find anything in that price range.
System Usage: I suppose the price range covers rendering and coding well so gaming is my biggest concern. I mostly need it for Mineсraft with shaders and maybe Fоrtnite, still want to go kind of high end for the future as well as 3d and video rendering.
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Rozetka.com, Comfy.com but once again I think I can get most laptops that are available elsewhere too.
Parts Preferences: I despise Nvidia but it doesn't seem like there are other options other than a few Intel GPU's
Laptop size: I don't care

My picks:

I've made some picks already but I'm mostly familiar with PC components and I'm shocked at how overpriced laptops are.

If I understand that something is fishy this is my best pick (even if it's at the very edge of my budget). A lot of people on Reddit and in reviews say Arc A530M is comparable if not better than an RTX 3050, however, benchmarks don't support that and I'm confused, would be nice if anyone can explain. I don't care about driver issues.
here

This seems insane for the price but the sale ends tomorrow:
here

I've also had this one thrown around a lot in my research on the forum but I don't like the overheating issues a lot and I'm a little sussy about finding it for a good price in Ukraine:
here

Would be grateful if anyone suggests something in a range around 650$ possibly with an integrated GPU aswell, I don't really need that to handle the most modern games, it should just last me for a while, I have my pc on an Intel i3 12100 with no dedicated GPU and it covers my needs entirely, I'm just uncertain of my budget and can't find anything remotely decent at that price.

I hope I'm not asking a lot, I am grateful for any answers!

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
Edit:
Got an ASUS TUF F15, absolutely happy with it. It's a monster in terms of performance, looks amazing and the battery life is quite good.