teeteemo

Honorable
Dec 9, 2017
Hi I'm building a new PC, my first choice for cooler is Noctua NH-D15,
but when we try to put the cooler, there is not enough clearance with the case and the RAM,
so I'm planning to switch to AIO, is this AORUS WATERFORCE X 360 AIO good? any problems with this AIO? (Cooling? Performance?)

Intel i7-12700KF
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 LGA1700
LIAN LI O11 DYNAMIC EVO WHITE
TForce Delta RGB BLACK 16gb x 2 3600mhz (32gb total) DDR4
Seasonic 850 GX Focus Plus 850w Gold Fully Modular
Colorful iGame RTX 3060 Ti Advance OC 8GB

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You're not missing much from one AIO model from another(except those Apaltek-made ones that have been clogging up early):
-fans, the performance of which will vary anyway, since everyone will adjust fan curves to their own comfort zone.
-aesthetics(subjective).
-pump design/location(affects radiator mounting options).
-optional/mandatory operational software(experience between users will vary).

I recommend having a backup cooler on hand, for troubleshooting, and in case of pump failure; sometimes the short straw gets drawn.

Reactions: CountMike

teeteemo

Honorable
Dec 9, 2017
You're not missing much from one AIO model from another(except those Apaltek-made ones that have been clogging up early):
-fans, the performance of which will vary anyway, since everyone will adjust fan curves to their own comfort zone.
-aesthetics(subjective).
-pump design/location(affects radiator mounting options).
-optional/mandatory operational software(experience between users will vary).

I recommend having a backup cooler on hand, for troubleshooting, and in case of pump failure; sometimes the short straw gets drawn.

How about I stick with NH D15 but with pull & pull fan configs so the fans will not overlap with the RAM? any disadvantage with the cooling?