hello world

i have an older system i wanted to rebuild with newer hardware. it haz 2 xeon processors and an old gtx gpu and some old ram sticks. nothing fancy. so after couple weeks and a forum post later i now have my third PSU installed. a corsair RM 850x with 2 CPU connectors obviously. i installed the PSU like ive done many times before. ATX cable, check. SSD power cable, check. PCIe cable, check and the CPU cables, check. when i now turn on the PSU i dont see any lights on the MB. then i try to turn the PC on which does nothing. am i missing something? i tried another PSU before this setup (i bought one that only had 1 CPU cable sloth thing) and the computer turned on and i think i remember the MB having like a green light or something even when turned off.

i have attached 2 pictures so you see what im talking about. im sorry for the bad quality, if you need another angle i can provide you with one.

i really hope someone can help me solve this PROBLEM xD i really have no clue what it is man and its frustrating to say the least.

thanks in advance, kay

pic_01

pic_02

actually just solved it :) if you have an ATX cable that needs to power 2 cpus u need to plug in that extra thingy too. there is that 24 standard atx and a seperate one threaded together with the cable. i didnt plug that in, so for other people loocking for a similar problem, check that first xD