[SOLVED] Is the DEEP COOL DQ750-M-V2L any good? Better than the EVGA B3?

Sep 20, 2021
Good morning to everyone!
My question is simple, is this psu good? (https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B086VZ92DP/)
I can buy it for 93€, and i would like to know if it's better than the EVGA B3?
I would use it for an 1060 and ryzen 5 3600, the thing that it's most interesting for me it's that this one has white cables.
Do you maybe know if it's loud as a psu? I don't know much about those, but since my pc dont take much power it shouldn't be, right?
Or just if its louder than the evga?
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Is it possible maybe, that in US you have totally different PSU from the eu versions?
Not likely. They're both decent as far as quality, as well as the Corsair you were recommended over at Linus. All 3 appear to be on tier 'B'. Check this list for relative position-

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
Not positive if it's better than EVGA B3, as it's as cheaply built and has some problems passing burn-in under low input voltage (<100V), but for EU's 230V it's probably fine. Although i wouldn't buy it for this price anyway.

Sep 20, 2021
Not positive if it's better than EVGA B3, as it's as cheaply built and has some problems passing burn-in under low input voltage (<100V), but for EU's 230V it's probably fine. Although i wouldn't buy it for this price anyway.
Are you talking about the evga when saying cheaply built or the deepcool?
Btw here in italy, we have a tester of psu, Falco75, and back in times he said it was very good as a psu also because it's a superflower leadex. How can it be bad?
What would do you buy at the same price?

Is it possible maybe, that in US you have totally different PSU from the eu versions?
Not likely. They're both decent as far as quality, as well as the Corsair you were recommended over at Linus. All 3 appear to be on tier 'B'. Check this list for relative position-

Solution

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
Are you talking about the evga when saying cheaply built or the deepcool?
Deepcool. While EVGA B3 had some problems with QC, perhaps only with early samples but still. And it's also out of production for like 3 years already so i don't even know where these PSUs still come from.
Highly unlikely, in Russia for example, it's still the very same model as in US.
he said it was very good as a psu also because it's a superflower leadex
Doesn't mean a thing if the actual PSU is cheap.
What would do you buy at the same price?
Again, i don't recommend either.
All 3 appear to be on tier 'B'. Check this list for relative position-
Do you think it's a bit counterproductive to link him the tier list he probably already seen and the maintainer of which is already in this thread explaining differences between these PSUs ? Yes, B3 is in tier B assuming it's fixed revision, which they have no way to see until they buy it. And no, DQ-M V2L 750W is not in the tier B.

Last edited: