Ic3Shafter

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2014
Hey guys,

Need some help. I am planning on building a new PC for myself.

The Motherboard that I have ordered is the Asus PRIME H470-PLUS LGA1200. The CPU is going to be an Intel i5 10600K.
Going to also use a CPU cooler from ID-COOLING, nothing too fancy as I do not plan on overclocking the CPU (ID-Cooling SE-224-XT RGB).
Picked up 2 8GB 2666Mhz Hyperx ram memories. I am also planning on getting the Corsair RM650 for this setup.

As for the GPU, not sure yet. Right, know, where I live it's impossible to get hold of a Video Card! So that's gonna be added later on.

Now, I am really confused about the case, I do not really know what should I get.

I found a SilentiumPC Signum SG1V EVO TG ARGB, which might just do the job. Though I am concerned if an HDD would fit in this case if I'm going to mount the RM650.

I am also curious if the ARGB Fans would be compatible with the RGB Headers that are on the motherboard. I just wanna get a decent medium range Case.
So let me hear what you think, or if you have any other ideas of a different case, please let me know.

Solution
The case looks sick.
No closed front panel which means those 3 fans will actually do something.
It has a rear exhaust fan which is always good,and has 2 fan slots at the top.And 2 fan slots at the bottom.
Has a bunch of radiator support,max cpu air cooler height is 161mm which can fit most of the air coolers.
Psu shroud and glass panels are always a plus,has a good I/O.
And the most important thing is that it is RGB ;) .
And no u dont need to remove the hdd mounts with that psu
The case looks sick.
No closed front panel which means those 3 fans will actually do something.
It has a rear exhaust fan which is always good,and has 2 fan slots at the top.And 2 fan slots at the bottom.
Has a bunch of radiator support,max cpu air cooler height is 161mm which can fit most of the air coolers.
Psu shroud and glass panels are always a plus,has a good I/O.
And the most important thing is that it is RGB ;) .
And no u dont need to remove the hdd mounts with that psu

Solution