Feb 14, 2021
Hello!

I bought a led strip today. I plugged in and everything was fine, but when I join to teamspeak or discord my microphone is buzzing. Is there anybody who has the same problem and if there any solution?

The led strip isn't connected to the PC, it has an own 240W plug. My mic is connected via jack to the PC.

Feb 14, 2021
Hello!

I bought a led strip today. I plugged in and everything is fine, but when I join to teamspeak or discord my microphone is buzzing. Is there anybody who has the same problem and if there any solution?

The led strip isn't connected to the PC, it has an own 240W plug. My mic is connected via jack to the PC.

Feb 14, 2021
Poor shielding on the led strip. Move the power supply for it to some other place further from the computer and see if that helps.

Hello and thanks for your fast reply. I decided to check the power supply in the led strip. To be honest this led isn't the triple A category and the led strip's adapter seems pretty low budget. I had a laptop and the laptop's power supply was perfectly fit into the led's plug. I changed it and now everything is working fine! I don't know the exact relation between the microphone and the power supply but it's working so thank you!

I am new to the forum, is there anything how I can appreciate your help?