Jul 31, 2020
ok, I don't know why but gpu and cpu rarely over 55°c. Not that the pc is slow but could do better at certain games and when it comes to rendering video.
Gpu will start my screen at 480p and when I log in will go to 4k.
I have tried after burner and kombuster but just crashes before it would go over 60°c I just feel like if it never goes above 60 degrees I'm not really using 100% of the computer. Even if the pc thinks it using 100%...

I9900k pinned to 5ghz aio
Asus 2080ti aio water-cooled nzxt with extra fan blowing at gpu for vrm cooling
64gb 3200 corsair xmp on
850w corsair psu
2xm2 1tb each
2xssd 1 tb each
27" Nitro XV273K 4K 144Hz Quantum Dot
This screen does have a problem being recognise straight away. Can cycle through the ports a few times before choosing the correct display port

Anyone got any tips on how to test the system or make it better would be much appreciated.

Solution
Thanks for the the reply. I am using that software and nzxt cam software while I play and edit. That is how I first spotted the problem.
Then you should be able to see what are lowest and highest loads and frequencies. If you run some benchmark and monitor it at same time it should make maximal loads, games may not use as much but you will know what system is capable of.
ok, I don't know why but gpu and cpu rarely over 55°c. Not that the pc is slow but could do better at certain games and when it comes to rendering video.
Gpu will start my screen at 480p and when I log in will go to 4k.
I have tried after burner and kombuster but just crashes before it would go over 60°c I just feel like if it never goes above 60 degrees I'm not really using 100% of the computer. Even if the pc thinks it using 100%...

I9900k pinned to 5ghz aio
Asus 2080ti aio water-cooled nzxt with extra fan blowing at gpu for vrm cooling
64gb 3200 corsair xmp on
850w corsair psu
2xm2 1tb each
2xssd 1 tb each
27" Nitro XV273K 4K 144Hz Quantum Dot
This screen does have a problem being recognise straight away. Can cycle through the ports a few times before choosing the correct display port

Anyone got any tips on how to test the system or make it better would be much appreciated.
It's easy to check for CPU and GPU usage, just let a program like HWinfo run in the background during normal usage, gaming and testing

Thanks for the the reply. I am using that software and nzxt cam software while I play and edit. That is how I first spotted the problem.
Then you should be able to see what are lowest and highest loads and frequencies. If you run some benchmark and monitor it at same time it should make maximal loads, games may not use as much but you will know what system is capable of.

Solution
Jul 31, 2020
Agreed as I said, that where the problem lies. I tested it, and still it was unable to go over 50. Just don't think I am getting the most out of the gpu. I will try more testing later. Also trying the screen with only one dp cable instead of 2 to see if it helps