pickupmysoup

Honorable
Mar 11, 2018
Hello,
My Memory makes static noise when RGB is off. I got Gskill DDR4 16x2 trident Neo
3600mhz. Problem started as soon as I put these new DIMMs in mobo. (funny thing is that i got brand new from RMA, cuz last ones were faulty). if static RGB is on, then it's all good, if RGB is set to some sort of effect, then there is a sound on specific moment. and of course when RGB is off - insufferable high pitch whine/static noise.

Another thing, even if I touch RAM or close my tower glass bit harder pc restarts. None of that occurred with old Adata memory or even faulty, full of mem errors gskills.

Is this fixable somehow? Maybe some of you had similar experience and can share a solution?

Here's a link to Youtube video:
View: https://youtu.be/q-_64tpwpX8

CPU: 5600x
Cooler: Lian li Galahad 360
Mobo: TUF B550M PLUS
RAM: G skill DDR4 16x2gb 3600mHz 16CL
SSD/HDD: 1tb NVMe kingston (cant remember which one), 1tb NVMe WD (cant remember which one)
GPU: TUF RTX 3070
PSU: RM850x
Chasis: Lian li Lancool II
Monitor: LG 27GP850

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
1| Your video doesn't work for me.
2| Please pass on your specs. List them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

3| Do you feel a mild tingling sensation when you touch the metal part of your PC's chassis while your bare feet are making contact with a tiled(non-wooden, non carpeted) floor?

pickupmysoup

Honorable
Mar 11, 2018
1| Your video doesn't work for me.
2| Please pass on your specs. List them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

3| Do you feel a mild tingling sensation when you touch the metal part of your PC's chassis while your bare feet are making contact with a tiled(non-wooden, non carpeted) floor?
1. Video should work now.
2. Done :)
PSU is2 and a half years old. BIOS: 2806, 2022-10-27

3. Nope, there is none