JapaBrandão3D

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
I have a MAG (MSI) Bazooka B550M with Ryzen 7 5800x

I bought this card approximately 6 months ago at Terabyte, 3 months ago it started to present a constant variation of the gigabit configuration on the network card, ranging from 10/100/1000 to 10/100 and limiting my connection, I did all the tests with cabling and everything that means to my contracted plan and it was confirmed that the problem probably is in my motherboard.

ALL TESTS AND CURRENT DATES > View: https://imgur.com/a/YUdAXND

After that this problem stopped happening so far and now on my computer reaches only 50% of the contracted download rate and 100% of the upload rate arrives, while using the same cable on another computer they reach 100% of both.

I would like to ask if there is any executable or more advanced process of tests done even by the BIOS to certify errors regarding my Realtek® RTL8111HN 1Gbps LAN that can instruct me. I have already set my PC to Gigabit on LAN config and I reset my computer 3 times since the beginning of all problems.

kanewolf

Titan
I have a MAG (MSI) Bazooka B550M with Ryzen 7 5800x

I bought this card approximately 6 months ago at Terabyte, 3 months ago it started to present a constant variation of the gigabit configuration on the network card, ranging from 10/100/1000 to 10/100 and limiting my connection, I did all the tests with cabling and everything that means to my contracted plan and it was confirmed that the problem probably is in my motherboard.

ALL TESTS AND CURRENT DATES > View: https://imgur.com/a/YUdAXND

After that this problem stopped happening so far and now on my computer reaches only 50% of the contracted download rate and 100% of the upload rate arrives, while using the same cable on another computer they reach 100% of both.

I would like to ask if there is any executable or more advanced process of tests done even by the BIOS to certify errors regarding my Realtek® RTL8111HN 1Gbps LAN that can instruct me. I have already set my PC to Gigabit on LAN config and I reset my computer 3 times since the beginning of all problems.
You should leave your ethernet on auto. If it doesn't auto-negotiate a gigabit link, then the most likely problem is the cable.
Are you connected directly to your primary router? Is there any in-wall cabling? Is it a "flat" cable?

JapaBrandão3D

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
You should leave your ethernet on auto. If it doesn't auto-negotiate a gigabit link, then the most likely problem is the cable.
Are you connected directly to your primary router? Is there any in-wall cabling? Is it a "flat" cable?

I tested the cable with my brother's PC and the internet technician laptop, in addition he used a cable tester which indicated it was perfect.

51J41m-Q0NL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Yes, I'm connected directly to the router, the cable is new and all tests run good with the device shown above.
If the problem is in the cable it should run bad on my brother's PC.