whenyouready

Prominent
Dec 25, 2022
Hi! i'm Luna, my rig is: xeon e5-1620 3.6 ghz, evga gtx 1060 3gb, 16 ram, certified gold 650w psu.

i've been having an issue with my gpu, it started like 2 weeks ago now, with a little drop on fps in my most played game (apex legends), after a couple minutes it got back to normal, then after a few days i was entering the game and i experienced a huge fps drop playing at 50 fps (my comfort frame rate is 140 fps on apex) and then after several minutes it got back to normal.

A few days ago, i experienced 40 fps, and i decided to start monitoring my gpu and i found that it's working at a 139 mhz gpu speed and with 4006 mhz memory, both of them completely stuck, only the memory speed is able to change with msi afterburner o evga precision x1 overclocking software, but it doesn't help a lot boosting the memory speed, on the other hand, the gpu speed is absolutely stuck, i've tried several ways which i will be mentioning below this paragraph:

• Overclocking
  • Nvidia control panel settings
  • reinstall the gpu driver
  • roll back to old drivers
  • unplug my pc and connect it again
  • cleaning pc junk files
  • changed the thermal paste of my gpu
  • checked the power cords of the gpu
-cleaning the gpu
  • set everything at maximum performance
  • high performance power plan
  • replaced power cables
  • run different benchmarks
  • i can't remember any other software thing that i could do in these days but i tried almost everything i found on internet

you can find screenshots of my gpu specs in the attached files

sorry for the long post, hope you can help me fix my gpu, thanks in advance