Question My keyboard malfunctions and presses keys on its own, other keyboards won't function either.

Scott Baban

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
Got a Motospeed CK104, every time I type it presses other keys and sometimes open calculator and other apps. It was not like this before.

My other keyboards won't work as well either.
Already changed my motherboard, because I thought it would be just a motherboard problem. Same thing happened.
Already tested my keyboards to another PC/Laptop, and it worked fine. (Using the keyboard rn on another PC and got no problems.)

Every time I backspace or type a key there will be random characters and symbols and sometimes opens a random software. Already formatted twice and scanned for malware.

PLEASE HELP. :(

Specs:

i5-3470
B75M-A (Previously used P8H61M-LX3 PLUS)
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
GTX 1060 6GB
500W PSU

PS. My previous thread was not solved, and it worked fine for just a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Check the Keyboard settings. Check if the region and language are all set to United States.
  2. Uninstall all Hotkey software (mostly used for games)
  3. Go to Device Manager and look for anything related to Hotkeys.
  4. Do a System Restore and bring it back to a date or time before the issue started happening.

Scott Baban

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
  1. Check the Keyboard settings. Check if the region and language are all set to United States.
  2. Uninstall all Hotkey software (mostly used for games)
  3. Go to Device Manager and look for anything related to Hotkeys.
  4. Do a System Restore and bring it back to a date or time before the issue started happening.
Already did that still no progress or whatsoever. :(

Scott Baban

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
Ok disconnect the keyboard. Go to device manager and uninstall any keyboards you see under keyboard. Leave the keyboard unplugged. Restaart the computer. Now after restart plug in the keyboard. See if windows install drivers automatically for the keyboard. Then try to use.
Already uninstalled then restart and plugged in. It shows HID Keyboard Device in Device Manager.

TRENDING THREADS