[SOLVED] My mining rig won’t boot with more than 4/6 cards

Jul 19, 2021
I just built a 6 3069ti mining rig with a z390 a pro motherboard and a i9400f cpu. I have 2 1000w power supplies one by Corsair and the other EVGA. My rig booted fine with 1 card when I first went to go change bios settings and install windows, but when I got to installing the 5th card, the EZ Debug LED flashed the VGA light once, stopped, and then stayed solid. The gpu fans started, ran for a sec, and then stopped while still being powered. Also each of these cards works, I’ve done multiple combinations of 1, 2, 3, and 4 cards but as soon as I plug any 5 of the in it doesn’t work. Meaning that all 6 cards work. I set my gen speed to gen 1 and it didn’t work, and I previously had 4g memory enabled. My rig functions fine with 4 cards, but as soon as I try to power 5 or 6 it doesn’t boot. Drivers are updated too. Any help would be greatly appreciated given that I am new to the crypto game.

Solution
From my point of view minig is a very high energy consuming and absolute brainless waste of natural resources. Therefore I will not even try to support anybody with mining.