Question My New Build Is Not Running The Average Amount Of FPS It Should Be Getting In Games

Jul 22, 2019
Hey i need help with this i built a new PC and i started to run games on it on 1080p and it was getting fps averages like my old 1050ti but ive cleared drivers and everything for it i dont understand the problem when i launch rust i play it in 50fps on all low settings and im not impressed when my graphics card is worth the same amount as a brand new pc which would get same amount of fps. and i have all my drivers up to date fresh.

My Build
GIGABYTE GTX 1080 WINDFORCE 8G
RYZEN 5 1500X
16GB RAM 2 X 8 DDR4
B350 Tomohawk

I will happily do stress test for you guys if you will need them I appropriate all the help Ill get.

Removed bold and caps text. There's no need to shout at us.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2019
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

So the only thing you changed was the GPU? Did you use DDU to uninstall the previous drivers? Which drivers are you currently on for the GTX1080?
CPU:Ryzen 5 1500x
Motherboard:Msi B350 Tomohawk
Ram:16GB
SSD/HDD:1TB Hard drive
GPU:GTX1080 GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 8GB
PSU:500wat Bronze
Chassis: Not Sure

So the only thing you changed was the GPU? Did you use DDU to uninstall the previous drivers? Which drivers are you currently on for the GTX1080? Yes I Did

IDK HOW TO CHECK BUT IT SAYS YOUR DRIVERS ARE UP TO THE MOST RECENT UPDATE sorry caps by accident

CPU:Ryzen 5 1500x
Motherboard:Msi B350 Tomohawk
Ram:16GB
SSD/HDD:1TB Hard drive
GPU:GTX1080 GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 8GB
PSU:500wat Bronze
Chassis: Not Sure

So the only thing you changed was the GPU? Did you use DDU to uninstall the previous drivers? Which drivers are you currently on for the GTX1080? Yes I Did

IDK HOW TO CHECK BUT IT SAYS YOUR DRIVERS ARE UP TO THE MOST RECENT UPDATE sorry caps by accident
Do you have any case fans and if so how many and what size? What are you CPU and GPU temps? How old is the power supply?

Jul 22, 2019
unknown.png

I have 1 fan at the back and thats it here are my power and stuff when im gaming